Monday, July 13, 2009

Wonderful Bargains AVON Has To Offer!



Okay for those of you that don't know - I'm an Independent AVON Representative, too!
www.YourAvon.com/vivianbaldwin


This allows me to offer great jewelry bargains for my brides and their attendees.
Come on! You can't beat a beautiful jewelry set that's already packaged in a gift box.

I’m often amazed myself at some of the wonderful bargains that AVON has to offer, so I decided to share my excitement on my blog, so I can share with you!
If you heard of AVON before, but never gave it a try – “Why NOT!” If you don’t like the product give it back to me for a full refund, no questions asked.


We now have the convenience of Drop Shipping, so even if your way in California I can be your representative just as convenient as if I was there too, but I’m way over in North Carolina.

If you’re interested in offering AVON products to your customers, friends and family; Give me a call or send me an email, we’ll get you started to adding extra dollars to your bottom line all at the same time of making your brides wedding planning just that much more seamless!

DON’T FORGET TO VISIT OUR CLARENCE SECTION FOR MORE GREAT BARGAINS!
www.YourAvon.com/vivianbaldwin